CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments

Kupię/Sprzedam/Zamienie

CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments

Postprzez Gość » Pn kwi 19, 2021 10:32

I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a relatively considerable series benefits of cbd oil decrease when baked at 325 degrees in baked goods CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with yet another legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at phorum.pl could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
Gość

Postprzez » Pn kwi 19, 2021 10:32

Powrót do Giełda