Wholesale CBD for Cats - PayPal Payments

Kupię/Sprzedam/Zamienie

Wholesale CBD for Cats - PayPal Payments

Postprzez Gość » So maja 29, 2021 17:23

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a surprisingly substantial series of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what are the cbd effect PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to check with a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
Gość

Postprzez » So maja 29, 2021 17:23

Powrót do Giełda