Just wanted to say Hi.

Sklepy, szkoły, przedszkola, rozrywka - wszystko co nas otacza

Just wanted to say Hi.

Postprzez Gość » Pt lut 23, 2018 17:48

CHIOKE DMACHI is just one of the utmost promising pop tunes artists in the direction of come about out of the tunes scene not too long ago. His middle-felt lyrics and information of induce and flow are embodied inside of his inspirational solid upon "BOYZ Wear'T CRY."
Chioke Dmachi launched his debut solitary, BoyZ Have on't Cry inside hopes in the direction of make improvements to know-how of the Bullycide epidemic plaguing the youth within just our lifestyle currently and the tune incorporates a information of self assistance. BoyZ Put on't Cry was effectively been given by way of new music followers, bloggers, and the drive like Songs Relationship Journal. Packing a punch towards starting toward stop, the movie proves CHIOKE's vocal electrical power as perfectly as his vitality in just creating and legitimate musicianship.
Chioke Dmachi was known for his determination towards philanthropy Though termed co-spokesperson for the non-revenue enterprise "Small children with a Lead to." The business's mission is toward decrease adversity between kids having fun with poverty, homelessness, sickness, etcetera. His tenure with "Young children with a Lead to" spans a fifty percent a 10 years, attesting towards his deep-seated values of offering again in direction of lifestyle. Though not engaged within his plenty of actions or lifting spirits with "Children with a Induce,"
The one is at the moment readily available upon iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/f.l.i ... 1118213522 .
The video clip unveiled upon VEVO at the moment accessible at http://vevo.ly/yo2S0J.
Consider Social with CHIOKE DMACHI
www.dmachi.com

youtube.com/chiokedmachi
myspace.com/chiokedmachi
Speak to Content
For Media Thoughts electronic mail:
FREIDE + Co.
Electronic mail Get in touch with
Bookings and Look:
Stacy Bradford
Electronic mail Get in touch with

Stop by my page ... xmas music

Ostatnio przesunięty w górę Pt lut 23, 2018 17:48 przez: Anonymous.
Gość

Postprzez » Pt lut 23, 2018 17:48

Powrót do Okolice osiedla