I am the new one

Ważne informacje odnośnie odbiór technicznych

I am the new one

Postprzez Gość » Pn lut 26, 2018 12:36

CHIOKE DMACHI is just one of the greatest promising pop songs artists toward come about out of the tunes scene lately. His center-felt lyrics and concept of induce and circulation are embodied in just his inspirational good upon "BOYZ Wear'T CRY."
Chioke Dmachi unveiled his debut one, BoyZ Put on't Cry within hopes in direction of make improvements to knowledge of the Bullycide epidemic plaguing the youth inside of our tradition presently and the tune contains a concept of self guidance. BoyZ Use't Cry was perfectly gained by way of audio lovers, bloggers, and the drive like Songs Romantic relationship Journal. Packing a punch in opposition to starting in direction of conclude, the video clip proves CHIOKE's vocal electric power as effectively as his power inside composing and real musicianship.
Chioke Dmachi was acknowledged for his devotion in the direction of philanthropy after identified as co-spokesperson for the non-revenue small business "Small children with a Bring about." The company's mission is toward decrease adversity concerning small children savoring poverty, homelessness, disorder, and so forth. His tenure with "Youngsters with a Induce" spans a 50 percent a 10 years, attesting in direction of his deep-seated values of supplying back again in direction of culture. While not engaged within just his numerous routines or lifting spirits with "Children with a Bring about,"
The one is at present out there upon iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/f.l.i ... 1118213522 .
The online video unveiled upon VEVO at this time accessible at http://vevo.ly/yo2S0J.
Receive Social with CHIOKE DMACHI
www.dmachi.com

youtube.com/chiokedmachi
myspace.com/chiokedmachi
Speak to Written content
For Media Questions electronic mail:
FREIDE + Co.
E mail Speak to
Bookings and Visual appeal:
Stacy Bradford
E-mail Get in touch with

My webpage - three little fish

Ostatnio przesunięty w górę Pn lut 26, 2018 12:36 przez: Anonymous.
Gość

Postprzez » Pn lut 26, 2018 12:36

Powrót do Odbiory techniczne!