Just wanted to say Hi!

Zawiązanie wspólnoty i sprawy zarządzania naszym osiedlem...

Just wanted to say Hi!

Postprzez Gość » Pn lut 26, 2018 11:20

CHIOKE DMACHI is a person of the optimum promising pop songs artists toward happen out of the audio scene just lately. His center-felt lyrics and information of trigger and stream are embodied inside of his inspirational solid upon "BOYZ Wear'T CRY."
Chioke Dmachi launched his debut solitary, BoyZ Wear't Cry inside of hopes in the direction of boost information of the Bullycide epidemic plaguing the youth within just our lifestyle these days and the music contains a concept of self guidance. BoyZ Have on't Cry was effectively gained by means of new music followers, bloggers, and the drive which include New music Marriage Journal. Packing a punch versus starting up in direction of finish, the video clip proves CHIOKE's vocal energy as nicely as his power inside composing and real musicianship.
Chioke Dmachi was acknowledged for his perseverance in the direction of philanthropy While termed co-spokesperson for the non-revenue company "Young children with a Result in." The small business's mission is in the direction of relieve adversity between small children enjoying poverty, homelessness, disease, and so on. His tenure with "Small children with a Lead to" spans a 50 % a 10 years, attesting towards his deep-seated values of delivering back again towards culture. Once not engaged within his a lot of routines or lifting spirits with "Children with a Result in,"
The solitary is by now readily available upon iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/f.l.i ... 1118213522 .
The online video launched upon VEVO at this time readily available at http://vevo.ly/yo2S0J.
Purchase Social with CHIOKE DMACHI
www.dmachi.com

youtube.com/chiokedmachi
myspace.com/chiokedmachi
Call Content material
For Media Concerns electronic mail:
FREIDE + Co.
E mail Speak to
Bookings and Physical appearance:
Stacy Bradford
E mail Get in touch with

Look into my web blog :: mary had a little lamb

Ostatnio przesunięty w górę Pn lut 26, 2018 11:20 przez: Anonymous.
Gość

Postprzez » Pn lut 26, 2018 11:20

Powrót do Wspólnota